VIDEO EXPOSE OF MIKE SONKO INNOCENCE AND NAIROBI ENEMIES

Outgoing majority leader Abdi Guyo has severally tried to fix governor Mike Sonko to graft claims because the governor instituted his removal from the office of the majority leader and took a firm stand against corrupt businessmen, many of whom are Guyo’s allies but majority have been exposed by governor Sonko.

In yet another continued series of the exposed truth into exposing the men behind Nairobi woes, Abdi Guyo and businessman Praful Kumar will remain to be two good examples of those who cant touch governor Mike Sonko despite their expenditure and investment to defeat justice and conceal the truth.

EACC arrested Nairobi businessman Praful Kumar back in August for offering a bribe of Ksh.1 million to Nairobi Governor Michael Mbuvi Sonko in his Kilifi residence to solicit a favor in return- a quick and unlawful construction approval that was held back due to security concerns after the American Embassy and the UN wrote to the county government protesting the construction by the businessman lest they vacate to other countries.

The County Government of Nairobi had stopped the construction of the Grand Manor hotel on 16th August 2018.

Governor Mike Sonko has also been ruthless with other big names including the wife of Kiambu governor Mrs Waititu who led a group of constructors to renovate a building housing Jamii Bora bank and Delta hotel, an illegal construction built within the central Business District.

Here governor Mike Sonko did the National Environment Management Authority’s a big favor in line with their unending efforts to reclaim riparian reserves.

Governor Mike Sonko leaked phone conversation with a corrupt developer, Praful Kumar and how witch-hunting MCA Abdi Guyo is struggling to stain Sonko’s name.

Sonko: Haya we umenipigia sema niskie

Praful:Ndio mimi nataka kuja kukuona, saa ngapi nikupate

SOnko: Unataka kuniona kwa gazeti ama tv

Praful: Sijakuona kwa gazeti

Sonko: Niko kwa gazeti, kwa gazeti zote mimi niko leo, na appear unaweza kuniona hapo kwa magazeti uone sura yangu hapo

Praful: Uko kwa gazeti

Sonko: Eeh niko kwa gazeti zote infact if u want to know where I am just read todays papers

Sonko: Mimi nimeshika pesa mingi my friend mimi sio mtu ati wa wa kufukiria utaniambia ati utaniletea pesa unihonge mimi sifanyi hiyo biashara. But what I will do, I will help you within the law. So hapana ambia mimi next time utakuja na pesa kwangu, I don’t do business that way, wewe nenda akuambie vile nilimsaidia. Atakuambia ville nilimsaidia pia wewe nitakusaidia  vizuri bila pesa. We follow the law, where there is a mistake, we will regularize.

If there is a problem with the United Nations, we sit with the United Nations, if there is a problem with the American Embassy we sit with the ambassador,

You bribed Kidero a lot of money for you to buy some plans which were not properly approved. Because you have invested in my county is I don’t have to scare you away but to work with you closely,

The only favor you can give me Is maybe to give my Nairobi youth employment but I don’t need even a single cent from you….

Mike Sonko told Mpashe he will keep up his fight against all the cartels and corrupt developers in Nairobi.

Praful Kumar hotel construction had brought the US embassy and the United Nations together to strongly discourage the Kenyan government from allowing Mr Praful to go ahead with the construction.

Below is the link to the video expose of some of the enemies of all Nairobians and their governor; Mike Sonko.

0Shares

22 thoughts on “VIDEO EXPOSE OF MIKE SONKO INNOCENCE AND NAIROBI ENEMIES

• December 10, 2019 at 11:56 am

Hi! I’ve been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

• December 12, 2019 at 9:59 am

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
    as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your
    weblog when you could be giving us something informative to
    read?

• December 13, 2019 at 1:34 am

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write
    ups thanks once again.

• December 14, 2019 at 4:33 am

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme
    in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on.
    You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

• December 15, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with
    my facebook group? There’s a lot of folks that
    I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know.

Thanks

• December 15, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Hеy There. I discovered your webloɡ the uѕage of msn. Thiѕ is
    a very smartloy writtenn article. I’ll Ƅе surre to
    bookjark itt and come bacқ tto read more of your helpful information. Thanks
    for the post. Ӏ’ll ԁefinitely return. http://fr3806qp.bget.ru/blog/4154.html

• December 17, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Woаh! I’m rеally digging the template/thеme oof this site.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult
    to get tha “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance.
    I must ѕay tjat you’ve done a excⲭellent job with this.

Alsо, the bⅼog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Outstanding Blog! http://madhavfire.com/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/119840

• December 18, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Hi there! This article couldn’t be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this
    article to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a good read.
    Thank you for sharing!

• December 20, 2019 at 12:58 am

Here’s an example of this problem: you buy a $25 Jacuzzi pump at a yard sale for
    a sixty four-square-foot MicroSystem as an alternative of spending $sixty two (plus shipping!)
    for the precise pump as specified in the materials checklist.

• December 21, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Awesome blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you
    knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other experienced people that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

• December 22, 2019 at 8:10 am

My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at net,
    except I know I am getting know-how every day by reading such fastidious posts.

• December 24, 2019 at 11:45 am

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I to find this topic to be really one thing that
    I believe I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me.
    I’m looking ahead to your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the grasp
    of it!